Work and Study

Work and Study

Work & Study in Australia

Subclass 500 Visa


The work & study program is for overseas students who want to work and study in Australia with simple requirements and low cost. Also during the study period they can work legally , it is a great way to improve their professional ability and earn salary to support their costs of studying and living abroad.

In the meantime, Australia has beautiful environment and rich educational resources. Also the study visa policy is very friendly. Compared with Europe and the United States, Australia has more geographical, security and enrollment advantages.

Each year, thousands of international students come to Australia to take advantage of the extensive range of The Work & Study Program that provide practical skills and vocational training for a huge variety of careers in different sectors spanning hospitality, tourism, construction, engineering, secretarial skills, visual arts, computer programming, and community work.

IEAEC has partnered with universities and TAFE institutions nationwide to provide students with optimum service through university and counselor communication. Moreover, we help students to apply for Student Visa in Australia.

Program Summery

Visa Type: 500 Student Visa

Duration: 1 year or 2 years

School Tuition Fee: Starts from AUD$6,000 depending on the fields of study

Requirements: No educational or professional experience required

Weekly Work Hrs: No limitation

Work Income: Estimated 40k-65k AUD per year depending on work fields

The Fields of Study You Can Choose

Early Childhood Education


Automotive Engineering




Digital Media

Information Technology

IEAEC Services

1. 1-on-1 professional consultation

——Guiding you through all the visa process

2. Tailor-made exclusive program

——Providing you with suitable school and job choices

3. Free Job Placement

——Providing you free job placement services

4. A comprehensive guide for living in Australia

——Help you to settle in Australia

5. In-country Support

——Supporting you during your study

Future Career Development

1. Stay in Australia for further study

2. Apply for Temporary Graduate visa - Subclass 485 ( up to 18 months of stay)

3. Return to home country to work


If you want to work and study in Australia, feel free to ask us any questions!

Please click below information form to tell us a bit more about yourself, and our team can let you know what is the best program for you!

Apply Online